WSAW/WZAW, a Gray television station, is looking for a high achieving individual who seeks a career in outside sales and marketing. This job opening offers a rare opportunity to join a team of effective sales professionals to represent a well-known product line including CBS and FOX programming and GDM digital products. The combination of these platforms positions WSAW salespeople as leaders in the marketplace with the ability to offer comprehensive marketing solutions to local businesses and advertising agencies. Training is offered that shows a pathway to financial success and career growth. It has never been a more exciting time to work in local TV now that it is paired with the targeting efforts of digital marketing. The future is bright for a person interested in high earning potential, relationship building and helping local businesses meet their marketing goals.
Covid-19 vaccination is required
* Self-starter, with the ability to interact and influence others in a positive manner
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
* Detail oriented with excellent communication & customer service skills
* Goal driven with an attitude for success
* Strong work ethics with integrity
* Effective problem solving and organizational skills
* Team focused with the ability to work independently and manage time
* Hungry for ongoing learning with a thirst to understand local business
* Knowledgeable about presentation software
* Receptive to work in an environment of change and new opportunities
* Portrays a positive, can-do attitude
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred
* Previous work in outside sales or media is a plus but not necessary. Gray Television offers comprehensive training for new Account Executives
Are you energetic, positive and goal-oriented with a passion to succeed? Our station invites you to send your cover letter and resume, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now"
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
Station/Company Name : WSAW
Contact Name : Betsy Keefe
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Wausau,WI
Application Information : Must apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Expiration Date : 12/31/2021