Account Executive (Outside)
Turn your love of music and entertainment into a great career opportunity at Audacy Madison! Are you outgoing with a love of getting out and about in the community? Do you see new opportunities and ideas in everyday situations? Are you constantly critiquing marketing campaigns you see and hear on different media? If so, then Audacy Madison may have an opportunity for you! Audacy is a leader in providing a 360 degree approach to marketing solutions, with three powerful radio stations to support our messaging, as well as digital and community platforms to integrate with audience on an individual level. We are able to connect local businesses to local consumers. You’ll use your knowledge of what’s great about Madison to develop and grow the local market by securing commitments from the most desirable local businesses. This position offers unlimited commissions based on revenue, sales targets and company goals.
What You'll Do:
- Developing and cultivating leads using multiple sources including door-to-door prospecting
- Setting up face-to-face and phone meetings with qualified prospects
- Assessing potential business deals, negotiating favorable terms, and acquiring prospect commitment
- Managing relationships with clients
- Constructing proposals/contracts within selling guidelines
- Communicating ongoing contact/sales activities to sales management team
- Meeting individual quarterly and annual sales goals.
If you like selling programs that you can believe in then this is the job for you! We have a limited number of openings and are ready to hire today!
Required and Preferred:
- We are looking for energetic team members with a proven record of successful sales
- Strong knowledge of the local marketplace including consumer trends and popular area merchants and attractions
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales experience required - preferably in online advertising, direct marketing, or local advertising but will consider all sales backgrounds
- Strategic thinker with proven consulting and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability sell at all decision-making levels
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations
- Knowledge of social media including Facebook and Twitter
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines
- Flexible, and able to quickly adapt to new situations with positive attitude and a great sense of humor
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement.
Station/Company Name : Audacy
Contact Name : Billie Jean Hager
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Madison
Application Information : Apply here: https://careers-audacy.icims.com/jobs/2530/account-executive-%28outside%29-madison/job
Expiration Date : 12/21/2021