Digital Media Producer
Function Summary: Coordinates creative and logistical aspects of video production for national radio programs. Plans and executes artistic and technical production elements through digital media.
• Understand and embrace the show philosophy as set forth by the Host and Program Director.
• Work in collaboration with Host, and show teams on planning and producing video elements of live and pre-recorded programs.
• Edit productions maintaining proper artistic and technical standards.
• Approve final versions of recorded features for the programs.
• Assist show teams in expanding/enhancing their social media engagement and audience
• Collaborate with show technicians and engineering staff.
• Maintains information files on each program and provides information to Promotions, Scheduling, Traffic, Marketing and any other Departments as required.
• Provide back up to board operation/phone screening as needed.
• Work in collaboration with Host in maintaining show budget, work within establish budgetary guidelines and control expenses.
• Partner with other Relevant Radio show producers and digital media team to maximize show content and creativity.
• Respond to listener’s comments, questions, prayer requests, as necessary.
• Participate in daily show debriefings.
• Support on-air pledge drives as directed.
• Solid understanding of the mission, programming content and audience of Relevant Radio.
• Adhere to Relevant Radio policies and procedures.
• Perform a variety of other tasks as assigned.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Practicing Catholic with a solid understanding of Catholic teaching and how it relates to programs. Will rely on faith knowledge to give show authentic Catholic content.
• Undergraduate degree in communications/broadcast media/film, or equivalent experience.
• 3 – 5 years of broadcast media experience preferred. 3 years’ professional experience in television, radio, film, sound production or new media.
• Technical skills required in digital editing, video compression for multiple platforms and still, as well as motion graphics design.
• Passion for social and digital media with a demonstrated ability to build and retain audiences (followers).
• Professional and versatile vocal quality, style and delivery a plus.
• Ability to speak, read and write in English.
• Proficient in editing software programs; work with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X
• Able to work under the pressure of live radio.
• General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting-edge tech-nology
• Ability to take and follow direction, while also having a creative eye for improvements
• Organized mind, with excellent time and project management skills
• Aesthetic and creative skills to generate ideas and solve problems
• Ability to keep flexible hours.
• Ability and willingness to travel on occasion. Valid driver’s license required.
Station/Company Name : Relevant Radio
Contact Name : Valerie Mlnarik
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Green Bay
Application Information : Please send a letter of interest and your resume to email@example.com.
Expiration Date : 11/25/2020