Digital Sales Assistant
WAOW has an exciting new position available for a Digital Sales Assistant. WAOW is a part of Allen Media Broadcasting and is the leading news station in the Wausau/Rhinelander Market.
This position reports directly to the Local Sales Manager. The primary function of this role is to support the Account Executives and Sales Managers with activities and projects to meet or exceed digital revenue goals. Contributes to the sales team's growth and professionalism. Manages digital campaign elements using various project management tools.
Utilize project management and internal campaign trafficking tools to schedule and process digital advertising orders and requests.
- Entering and maintaining digital campaigns utilizing station and vendor operating systems:
- Support Local Sales Manager and Account Executives in overseeing and reporting on all digital campaigns.
- Keep LSM/GSM informed of any critical fulfillment/workflow issues
- Attend internal and external meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Future ability and opportunity to sell digital products and services
Digital Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook, and others as needed
- Digital advertising experience
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send resume and cover letter to Tara Schessler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: you must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law). In addition, any offer of employment is contingent upon a successful background screening.
WAOW is an EOE-M/F/D/V employer
Station/Company Name : Waow
Contact Name : Tara Schessler
Contact Email : email@example.com
Location : Wausau
Application Information : Please send resume and cover letter to Tara Schessler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expiration Date : 12/14/2021